1. If the election were tomorrow, who would you vote for?
I would vote for John Kerry. I tend to vote Democratic just to counteract the mindless Mormon Republicans in Utah. I mindlessly vote Democratic in protest.
2. What are the main things that lead you to vote for a certain person?
I vote for the opposite of what the LDS church tells its members to vote for. It’s not logical, but it works for me.
3. Where do you get your info on the candidates?
I don’t care about the candidates. I vote against the LDS church. It’s not about politics. It’s about religion. It’s about the lack of separation of church and state in the state of Utah.
4. Who was president when you were born?
Man, I have to look that up. Before looking, I’m going to guess Nixon. Nope, I was born April 12, 1969, so the president in office at that moment in time was Lyndon B. Johnson. Probably would have been Kennedy in another time line…
5. If you could choose anyone, dead or alive, to be president, who would it be?
I wish Lee Iacocca had run for president. Even if he had run on the Republican ticket, I would have voted for him. I used to think that Colin Powell should run, but I’m not so sure right now. Right now, my hopes are set on Steve Jobs. He’s too smart to run for president, though…