It all happened so quickly that I can’t even believe it. About a month ago, Stacey and Mel introduced me to the Daybreak community down in South Jordan. It looked so much like Sugarhouse, without the added benefits of roaming panhandlers that I became obsessed with it. Mike had been hinting that he’d like a bigger house, so within a month, we find ourselves packing and heading south.
Just for my records, I’m posting some of the blogs and websites I’ve found that have information about my new home:
- Daybreak Utah — Newsroom
- Daybreak Community Association: The official community site
- CDA Properties SLC Utah: The Realtor who helped us find a rental in Daybreak so quickly. Ask for Adam Willis. He’s awesome!
- Facebook | Daybreak: Most of the great information that I’ve been able to get is from the Daybreak Facebook fan page.
- The Daybreak Daily: An unofficial community website
- DAYBREAK TODAY: A Daybreak resident’s web log about the community
- Daybreak (@DaybreakUt) on Twitter
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Daybreak Community: A little out of date, but some good links to maps and such.
My biggest regret is that I won’t be living next to NakedJen anymore. Everything else about Daybreak is looking to be wonderful. I’m sure to bore you all with lots of photos of the area and the lake.